The Source Skills Academy offers a wealth of first class business and conference facilities for local and national companies, public sector agencies, networking and community groups.
Flexibility is key, with the help of your own dedicated Conference Co-ordinator, rooms can be laid out according to individual requests - for training sessions, seminars, interviews, and presentations. Break-out rooms are also available, adjacent to larger rooms, to facilitate group work. An on-site catering service for those choosing to take advantage of it.
Training equipment can be requested to meet requirements, including interactive white-boards, OHP's, flipcharts, digital cameras and video conferencing.
Training is not just for the mind but for the body too. After a busy day's training, delegates using the conference facilities have the opportunity to unwind in the fitness suite. Delegates can take advantage of a complementary day pass for the gym, saunas and a variety of exciting fitness classes.
For more information about the packages we offer click here.
Let us take the strain away from organising your event. The following services can be provided by us for your convenience:
- Paper & Pens (£2.00 per delegate) - Ensure trouble free gatherings providing paper and pens for your attendees.
- Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi is available free of charge throughout the building.
- Office Services - A range of office services are available from reception.
- Corporate Balloons & Flowers - Decorate your exhibition stands and create the WOW factor cost effectively enquire for further details.
- Table Cloth Hire - Put the finishing touches to your room, enquire for further details.
- Cafe Bar - The Source boasts a stylish coffee bar which serves a range of hot and cold drinks, snacks and light refreshment which are available throughout the day in a modern, relaxed environment. It’s the perfect place to have a break and unwind.
- Refreshments - The cafe provides on-site catering services to compliment the training and conference facilities. Refreshments can be arranged to suit specific requirements and budgets – from early morning coffee and pastries to buffet lunches and evening receptions. Refreshments can be served in meeting rooms as required.
- Wake-up Sessions - ‘A few minutes to re-awaken and refresh through gentle exercise’. Pre-book one of the Sources’ gym instructors to stretch, motivate and stimulate your delegates during the day. This costs nothing!
- Gym, Saunas and Fitness Classes - Delegates are welcome to use the gym, saunas or join in fitness classes, free of charge on the day of their event. Classes range from Pilates and Tone & Sculpt, to Boot Camp!
- Car Parking - Parking spaces are available on site; delegates are welcome to park in any Meadowhall car park.