Training to help you find employment
The Source Skills Academy offers a wide range of employment training to support individuals into work.
Whether you have taken a long absence from work, or want to take the first step onto the career ladder, The Source has a course for you.
Most of our pre-employment courses are based here at The Source and offer a great opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and confidence to enable to you to gain employment.
Course include - Retail Skills training, customer service and Business Administration and vary from five to six weeks.
If you would like to find out more about employment training, please complete this form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Information for Programme providers:
We offer tailor-made training packages to Work Programmes to help their clients move in to work. These include:
- Effective Interview Skills and Practise Interviews
- How to Search and Apply for Jobs
- Positive Behaviours in the Work Place
- Staying Healthy and Safe in the Work Place
- Exploring Volunteering Opportunities
- Working in Retail Workshops
- Working in Business Admin Workshops
If you would like more information about how we can help your clients succeed and the quotes for the delivery, please contact Helen Lee on 0114 263 5619 or email her on email@example.com