in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
The main part of this role will be to assist the team with the day to day duties including maintaining the purchase ledger to a high standard, to greet any visitors attending the office and answering the telephone.
This role offers the successful candidate a wonderful opportunity to be a key part of our team and gain a great understanding of all parts of our Business.
Duties Will Include:
* Maintaining the purchase ledger to a high standard.
* Posting supplier invoices and dealing with any queries in a timely manner.
* Reconciling suppliers statements.
* Answering the telephone.
* General admin duties such as filing and dealing with the post.
* Any other ad-hoc duties to assist with the day to day running of the business.
* Attention to detail and a good use of the English language, both written and oral, is an absolute must.
* Will have a clear, articulate and eloquent telephone manner.
* Will be driven and determined to succeed.
* Computer literate, comfortable with numbers and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Hard working, self-motivated, honest, reliable and trust worthy
* Continue to learn both formally and informally as well as keeping a focus on personal self-development
* Live and rave about our values
* Commit to being the best AAG staff member there is!
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Good time management
* Good communication skills
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
£146.25 per week
37.5 Hours Per Week. Monday- Friday
The opportunity to work towards a higher qualification.
We believe business owners shouldn't have to worry about the security and reliability of their IT. That's why we are a leading Technology Partner for businesses across Sheffield and the UK, read below more about our IT support solutions
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||01 May 2019|
|Start date:||13 May 2019|