in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Are you hard working? Do you like to be challenged on a daily basis to get the best out of you? Would you like to join a Sheffield based business that has been trading since 1961? Do you enjoy working with figures, if yes to the above then APPLY NOW. This role will stretch you and give you the skills to make a career within purchasing.
Duties Will Include:
* Provide complete administrative support to the Buying Team; expediting orders, maintaining accurate system pricing at all times
* Manage the critical path and ensure key dates are met, highlighting any issues to the team well in advance
* Create and maintain all product codes with accurate information
* Updating product and supplier databases ensuring a high level of accuracy
* Manage samples by ensuring they are clearly labelled and be aware of their location in the business; maintaining the sample library and ensuring sample room is organised and tidy at all times
* Identify system amendments, enhancements and developments to improve business process and enhance change
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship across the company and with the customer services team
* Filing as required
* Capture weights & dimensions on new own brand product where required
* Numerate and computer literate
* A pleasant, confident manner for dealing with a range of people
* Able to work well as a member of a team
* Ability to analyse and assess information
* Well organised and methodical
* Working experience of MS office applications
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Attention to detail
As part of the qualification the successful candidate will undertake meaningful project duties that have been agreed with the employer. The project duties are now a requirement of the Business Administrator Standard where the candidate will be supported throughout by their employer and work based learning tutor.
Hours and Wage:
35 Hours Per Week. Monday - Friday (Earliest 08:00 - Latest 17:30)
£129.50 Per Week.
Progress to a higher level qualification should they wish to progress.
This business was founded in 1961. It is one if the UK's leading distributors of safety footwear, protective workwear, and personal protective equipment and workplace safety product. The company can provide a complete in-stick service for all health and safety requirements.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
|Application deadline:||14 May 2018|
|Start date:||28 May 2018|