in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
This role presents a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to develop an all-round appreciation of the major functions of an engineering business.
Duties Will Include:
Aiding the administrative function of a busy engineering department through:
* Processing customer orders
* Creating and maintaining bills of materials
* Aiding purchasing function
* Maintaining timesheets
* Updating and archiving records
* Liaising with other departments (workshops/offices)
* General administrative duties
The role may also involve:
* Aiding design, technical, testing, assembly and stores functions where required
* A positive attitude and a desire to provide exceptional customer service
* Ability to work effectively with others
* Displays attention to detail
* Eager to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
* The ability to promote and participate in Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
* The ability to promote, embrace and manage change
* To contribute to a happy working environment
* Enthusiastic, with a 'can do' attitude
* Pass (5 and above) in Mathematics, English and ICT
* Be an effective communicator
* Have a good command of spoken and written English
* Use of Microsoft Word and Excel
The successful candidate will work towards a level 2 in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning within the work place.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours Per Week. Monday - Friday
£192.00 Per Week
Progression to a higher level qualification should they be successful in the role
Our Mechanical Seals are used in a wide range of pumps and rotating equipment worldwide to prevent liquids and gases escaping into the environment. We manufacture mechanical seal types to suit all industries and our investment in modular design means that we provide the best on-time delivery performance in the industry.
The AESSEAL® range of seals, seal support systems and bearing protectors are all designed to improve pump reliability and reduce maintenance costs. Our business is built around giving our customers such exceptional service that they need never consider alternative sources of supply.
AESSEAL holds the world's most comprehensive standard inventory portfolio of mechanical seals, bearing protectors, seal support systems and packing.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||30 July 2018|
|Start date:||13 August 2018|