Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your working career within the accounts industry. Are you hard working? Are you willing to learn new skills within the office environment? Are you looking for a role within accounts? If you answered yes then we want to hear from you!
Duties Will Include
- Basic bookkeeping
- Basic Accounts preparation
- Training on Internal System (Cloud Accounting)
- Filing documents
- Making calls to clients (warm calling)
- Dealing with incoming calls from clients
- Scanning important documents from clients to keep on secure data storage system
- Corresponding with clients over email
- Sticking to strict Data Protection laws
Please note that this job does involve some lone working, and therefore, due to Lone Working laws, the candidate will need to be 18+
- Team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good time keeping
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- GCSE Grade D (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Able to work under pressure and keep client info confidential
The successful candidate will study a Business Administrator Standard. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage
35 Hours Per Week. Monday to Friday 09:30 - 16:30.
£140.00 Per Week
Progression within this role will be for the learner to work towards accountancy qualifications, should they wish to follow this learning path.
This company, which is based in Chesterfield, assist businesses of all sizes, from new start-ups to SME's and larger group companies. Although they are based in Derbyshire, they act on behalf of clients from across the company.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.