in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this small but growing business based in the heart of Worksop. Are you looking for a long term career with prospects, enthusiastic, reliable and hard working? We want to hear from you!
Skills you will need to demonstrate:
* Dealing with Internet enquires
* Support in Social Media to support business
* Qualify new internet enquires & new leads
* Update Companies CRM System
* Market Research
Record & document production:
* Produce accurate records & documents inc emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals
* Preparing & following up quotes
* Handle confidential information in compliance with the organisations procedures
* Support others in the processes required to complete these tasks
* Preparing and following up quotes
* To build & maintain positive relationships within your own team and across the organisation
* Demonstrate the ability to influence & challenge appropriately
* Become a role model to peers & fellow team members, developing coaching skills as you gain area knowledge
* Dealing with customers on a face to face basis & over the phone basis in a confident manner
* Answering telephone enquires including qualifying new internet enquires & new leads
* Engage with new customers & potential new business
* Working with the sales team where there will be an element of Cold calling
* Completes all tasks to a high standard
* Supporting the Project Team to complete the Sales process from initial approach through to post course customer service
Skills you will need to demonstrate as part of the qualification:
* A good command of the English language, both written and verbally
* Maths & English GCSE Grade C and above
* Good Customer Service skills
* Attention to detail
As part of the qualification the successful candidate will undertake meaningful project duties that have been agreed with the employer. The project duties are now a requirement of the Business Administrator Standard where the candidate will be supported throughout by their employer and work based learning tutor.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours Per Week. Monday-Friday (8.30am - 5.00pm with an hours lunch break)
£168.75 Per Week
The company specialise in providing training, networking and resources to businesses within the Worksop community and surrounding areas. Has an accredited centre their main goal is to provide training and resources to local businesses. We work with local providers delivering bespoke courses required for specific training needs for learners.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||07 August 2018|
|Start date:||20 August 2018|