in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident and enjoy talking to people and would like to be the voice of BT apply now!
Duties Will Include:
* Interpersonal skills - Use a range of questioning techniques, including listening and responding in a way that builds rapport, determines customer needs and expectations and achieves positive engagement and delivery.
* Influencing skills - provide clear explanations and offer new and existing products and technology, offer options in order to help customers, clients make the right choices.
* Personal organisation - Organise and prioritise your own workload/activity to meet deadlines and goals.
* Dealing with customer conflict and changes - Manage your customers' expectations, especially during aftercare, use appropriate sign posting in difficult situations.
* Communication - use appropriate communication skills to promote BT business products and services to new and existing clients, internal and external.
* Systems and resources - learn how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of your clients and customers.
* Product and service knowledge - take part in BT own product training monthly sessions, develop your skills further with attending the team building exercises.
* Hard working and reliable
* Willingness to learn
* Be comfortable talking to a variety of different people
* Good communication skills
* Someone who can hold a conversation on the telephone
* Ability to retain information
As part of the qualification the successful candidate will undertake meaningful project duties that have been agreed with the employer. The project duties are now a requirement of the Customer Service Practitioner Standard where the candidate will be supported throughout by their employer and work based learning tutor.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours Per Week. Mon - Fri (8.45am till 5.15pm)
£208.00 Per Week
The candidate will work towards a higher level should they be successful in the role.
The business are an independent licensed company that support some companies with a whole range of existing and emerging business communications, IT services covering telecommunications, data and network connectivity. This is supported with the reputation of the BT organisation behind them.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Vacancy Type:||Customer Service|
|Application deadline:||05 December 2018|
|Start date:||10 December 2018|