The Bright Lights Starting Out in Retail course is a perfect way to begin building a career in retail. The five-week training programme allows you to develop skills you will need to find employment within the retail sector.
If you are currently unemployed and interested in a career in the dynamic world of modern retail then this course will be suitable for you.
The programme combines classroom coaching with a work placement at one of our top retail, food and beverage or leisure brands.
The Source runs Bright Lights Starting Out in Retail to meet the demands of our busy recruitment periods, so you’ll have more chance of getting a job. Our programmes take place across the UK in British Land premises such as Meadowhall, Ealing Broadway, Teeside Park, Serpentine Green, and many more.
Here’s how we will help you shine
- Gain practical skills and valuable on-the-job experience.
- Be coached by industry experts from The Source Skills Academy.
- Get qualifications in retail, customer service, and health & safety.
- Boost your confidence and update your CV.
- Have a personal mentor to support you for 6 months.
60% of learners who complete this course go on to work in retail immediately after completion, with those not securing permanent employment being offered extra support to help them find their ideal role.