in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
This is a great opportunity to work for a large employer, with great progression opportunities. This Business Administration Apprenticeship will give you all the skills you need to develop and start your career.
Duties Will Include
* Admin support for our busy sales team - standard filing, cashing up, dealing with operational receipts, etc.
* Liaising with our customer's payment teams to facilitate prompt payment to terms by them. This includes dealing with pod requests and queries, etc - to set targets and timelines.
* Liaising with our supplier's payment teams to facilitate our prompt payment to terms to them. This includes dealing with pod requests, invoice clearing, query resolution etc.
* Answering & facilitating general telephone and email enquiries
* Purchasing support
* Basic marketing support
Although this role is based in Sheffield it may also require work for other depots, either on site or remotely- dependant on operational requirements.
* Good Organisation Skills
* Able to work on own initiative
* Team Player
* Good Level of Maths and English
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Packages e.g. Word, Excel (Training will be given)
As part of the qualification the successful candidate will undertake meaningful project duties that have been agreed with the employer. The project duties are now a requirement of the Business Administrator Standard where the candidate will be supported throughout by their employer and work based learning tutor.
Hours and Wage
40 Hours Per Week. Mon to Fri (7.30am - 4.30pm)
£180.00 Per Week.
The progression opportunities will be to eventually become a Team leader or moving to the Sales department.
The business is a well-established, family owned, builders' and plumbers' merchant, historically operating throughout Derbyshire.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||15 May 2018|
|Start date:||29 May 2018|