in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic apprentice to help provide administration support to our project management and quantity surveying company.
Duties Will Include:
* Assist with booking and researching travel arrangements
* Manage correspondence (collect mail/send mail/packages)
* Make and answer phone calls
* Obtain quotes for services (e.g. call to obtain prices for skips/materials etc)
* Draft, format and print documents
* Copy check and read documents
* Interact with other staff and carry out requests as needed
* Photocopy & file documents
* Send and respond to emails and letters
* Create excel spreadsheets/word documents
* Assisting with accounts administration
* Fairly outgoing
* Good attention to detail
* GCSE C in English and C or D in maths
* Good communication skills
* Good organisation skills
The candidate will work towards a level 2 in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
32.5 Hours Per Week. Mon - Fri (9.00am - 4.00pm)
£162.50 Per Week.
Various roles within the administration support function of the business.
The business is a construction project management and quantity surveying service based in Sheffield, serving the residential, commercial and student sectors.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||09 July 2018|
|Start date:||23 July 2018|