in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a local business within Sheffield and work towards a Business Administration qualification. This business has a history of recruiting apprentices and training them to a good standard. Do you want to work in the legal sector? Do you like working under pressure? Do you want to learn new skills that will stay with you for life? APPLY NOW
Duties will include:
Business Admin Apprentice, The work will involve working as part of a small team providing general admin support to the various departments.
* Creating formal letters
* Excel spreadsheets
* Dealing with correspondence
* Meeting and greeting visitors
* Being the first point of contact at times on the reception
* Answering the telephone
* Setting up meetings
* Ensuring there is sufficient office resources, i.e. paper, printer cartridges etc.
* Data entry, particularly financial information
* You will need to have a good sense of humour, have a fun approach to work, be outgoing.
* You need to be self-motivated able to use your own initiative to complete tasks on time and effectively
* You need to be honest and trustworthy
* You must want to progress in this role as the business hopes to take on additional apprentices in the future which you will then supervise
* A good use of English and the ability to use maths in the work place is essential
You need to have a good basic understanding of IT systems, but also IT hardware as the business would like this apprentice to be able to set up the IT systems, i.e. a new pc/printer to the network etc
The successful candidate will work towards a level 2 in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
30hrs per week. Mon - Fri.
£135.00 Per Week.
Progression to a higher qualification
The Business prides themselves on their customer service and their expert knowledge on road side traffic accidents. Their team of experts can help you with:
* Recommending a solicitor
* Finding a replacement vehicle at same standard or better
* Assisting in obtaining maximum value for your damages
* Assisting in recovery and storage
* Assisting in repairing your vehicle
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||05 December 2018|
|Start date:||10 December 2018|