in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
A&N Care Solicitors are looking for an Apprentice to provide competent administrative support to fee earners, paralegals and the finance team in this busy family law business. Apply now!
Duties Will Include:
* Managing front of office reception duties and associated administration
* Managing correspondence and telephone queries through the Triage Electronic system
* Managing case files administration including copying/scanning/bundling and other associated duties
* Managing end of day post out procedures
* Managing incoming post in procedures
* Supporting the Finance team in posting of financial and case-based transactions
* Supporting Fee Earners and Paralegals to move cases forward
* Compliance with the firm's policies and procedures
* Ensuring that all work carried out meets or exceeds the requirements of the LAA's Standard Contract, the SRA Code of Conduct and meets Quality Mark standards
* Recording all work carried out accurately and appropriately on the firm's computerised time recording, Case Management System, Compliance Caddy and HR system
* Appetite for learning
* Positive outlook
* GCSE grades C/4 or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
* Basic understanding of office administration.
* Written and oral communication skills
* IT skills
* Logical thinker
* Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
* Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 Business Administrator qualification. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
£175 per week
35 Hours per week (9.00am - 5pm)
Potential to progress to permanent position within the business.
A&N Care Solicitors provide family law services and representation. Our approach is to provide empathetic yet robust representation for our clients, ensuring fairness, respect and good communications between ourselves and our clients.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||18 June 2019|
|Start date:||24 June 2019|