in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
Local business wanting to recruit a local person to mould into the future of the business. There is no limit for the right person within this business, all the senior staff have started from the bottom and have worked their way up to the top. The right candidate will receive good mentoring and first-class training with the option to move into Management over the coming years if successful.
Duties Will Include:
* Process customer purchases and order through stock
* Communicating with customers on the telephone
* Liaising with internal departments
* General portage duties including moving boxes and general housekeeping
* Taking reasonable care of your own and other people's health, safety and welfare and reporting any situation which may pose a serious or imminent threat to the wellbeing of yourself or of any other person
* To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by Management to ensure to smooth running of the organisation
* Picking, Packing, Staking and keeping the warehouse in good order
* Strong verbal skills
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Good communications skills
* Team player
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Customer focused attitude
* Comfortable following instructions
* Good level of attention to detail
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative qualification. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
£180 Salary per week
40 Hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Work to a higher qualification
Wholesale electrical company selling to the trade and public, est 2003 with directors coming from another electrical wholesale business within the city. They sell everything electrical Alarms Circuit Protection Safety Equipment Star Delta Starters Wiring Accessories.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||12 April 2019|
|Start date:||22 April 2019|