Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Are you interested in a career in Business Admin? Are you hard working? Are you enthusiastic? Are you ambitious? If you answered yes then apply now!
Duties Will Include
- To ensure the sales team are supported wherever possible
- Ensure the CRM (Internal Company Database) is up to date and all notes are logged
- Taking notes in meetings
- Participating in conference calls
- Research for tenders
- Providing support at sales exhibitions and events
- Producing quotes and invoices
- Booking web demonstration
- Communicating with prospects via phone or email
- Filing, photocopying and general Business Admin activities
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by business
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work part of a team
- Good working knowledge of Google Apps
- Excellent time management
- Great IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Admin. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage
37.5 Hours Per Week. Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
£129.50 Per Week
Progression onto a higher level qualification
This business is a fast growing e-Learning service that provides internet security training to large customer bases. Their approach is a fun, light hearted means of teaching the awareness of online security. Their aim is to help organisations adopt security best practices, encourage confidence in the use of information technology and ultimately, enhance the strength of their human firewall.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.