in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
Are you looking to start your career with a business that has ties to various marketing around the world, are you willing to give that little bit extra, like to be busy from the moment you start work? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that will keep you on your toes from dawn to dusk.
If you are hard working and want to make a difference, then apply now.
Duties Will Include:
* Receive incoming deliveries/shipments
* Prepare outgoing shipments, packing/taping shipments
* Place incoming stock on to stock sheet and in correct bay in Warehouse
* Process customers order, pick/pack/despatch
* Make sure workspaces are always kept clean and tidy, maintaining health and safety
* Movement of stock/goods between departments safely
* Use of equipment in a safe manner
* Maintain stock levels, deduction and adding stock as required
* Process returns as and when required following Company procedure
* Process waste for recycling/disposal
* Check incoming goods against customer order sheet and process ready for production
* Inform customers on any shortages on incoming goods via either email/telephone conversation.
* Inform sales/production departments of any problems relating to orders/shortages etc
* Create despatch notes/courier documents via online portal
* Help production with any packing requirements.
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Attention to detail
* Good time keeping
* Good communication skills
* Good level of GCSE results
* Team Player
* Self-motivated / self-starter
* Strives to achieve
* Quick learner with ability to learn new techniques and apply effectively
* Good decision making
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative qualification. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (35 hours)
£136.50 Per Hour
Work towards a higher-level Apprenticeship
Euro Cap Ltd. was established in 1997 with one simple goal, to produce high quality, good price headwear and promotional clothing. From our origins in Hong Kong to the streets of London the same ideals still remain. We like to think we are the worldwide family business. Big enough to supply your demands, but small enough to care. Euro Cap Ltd provides promotional clothing, custom made clothing, embroidered workwear throughout Rotherham, South Yorkshire and across the UK.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||18 June 2019|
|Start date:||24 June 2019|