in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company in Sheffield, learning general administration duties and supporting the Accounts Department and its team members.
Duties Will Include:
* Open, sort and distribute post
* Answer, screen and transfer telephone calls
* Scan documents and file electronically
* Keep accurate records and support with developing new systems where necessary
* Assist and support Purchase Ledger during busy periods
* Ensure the evening post is enveloped and delivered to reception daily in a timely manner
* Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required within the department
* Good team player
* Good interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic
* Presentable and professional always
* A good level of Maths and English
* Microsoft Office skills
* Good communication and organisational skills
* Able to use own initiative and work independently
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
35 Hours Per Week. Monday to Thursday - 09.00 am to 5.00 pm (with 1 hour unpaid lunch break) and Friday 09.00 am to 4.30 pm (with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
£157.50 Per Week
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Ford Windows was founded in 1976 and our successful partnerships with the UK's major housebuilders has earned us a reputation as one of the industry's leading manufacturer and installers of PVCu windows and doors. Our approach is to have complete control of the manufacturing and installation process. We work with the customer from consultation at the initial design stages; manufacturing our high quality PVCu products on our premises; using our experienced installation experts through to a dedicated customer care team. Our strength comes from this approach coupled with over 35 years of experience.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||05 January 2019|
|Start date:||21 January 2019|