in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
This is an opportunity to work in a small but very successful team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable person to develop their skills within this rapidly growing business. This small but vibrant company will expose you to the whole array of task and duties. If this job sounds interesting apply today!
Duties Will Include:
* Assisting the office manager General admin work.
* Dealing with incoming calls, fielding calls, calling clients/HMRC Paperwork filing.
* Maintaining statutory client files, Excel work.
* Meet & greet clients.
* Typing letters on Microsoft word, use of outlook.
* Possibly payroll and book keeping to the right candidate.
* Proactive attitude
* Attention to detail
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Good communication skills - written and verbal
* Able to use excel & word competently
* Able to meet deadlines
* Ability to pick up new skills quickly and apply them.
The successful candidate will study a qualification in Business & Administration Level 2. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
* 37.5 Hours Per Week
* £150 Salary Per Week
* Monday - Friday Working Pattern
Business & Administration Level 3 / AAT
Graeme Hinchliffe Associates Limited a South Yorkshire based Accountancy business specializing in business turnaround and corporate development.
The practise also has an accountancy and taxation team preparing accounts alongside all aspects of taxation services. The business has over 30 years accountancy experience in Managing Director Graeme Hinchliffe who has worked in both practise and industry.
The current client base covers sole traders on minimal sales to large corporate clients with annual turnover in excess of £20m. All clients are treated the same no matter what background or what fee structure they operate under. The key to success is working with people and Graeme Hinchliffe Associates pride themselves on their client relationships some of which have lasted over 25 years.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||12 April 2019|
|Start date:||22 April 2019|