How to get Kickstart funding
The £2 billion Kickstart Scheme is now available for all employers in all sectors!
Kickstart provides a 6-month placement for young people between 16-24-year-old currently in receipt of Universal Credit/at risk of long-term unemployment.
The scheme provides:
- Fully subsidised wages relevant to the National Minimum Wage for 25 hours per week
- The associated employer National Insurance and minimum pension contributions.
Participating businesses will receive a £1500 incentive per job placement to cover job setup, support and training, which we can help deliver through our employability package.
- A pre-employment program before the person starts with you, which is fully funded by us.
- Employability support throughout the six-month programme
- A dedicated account manager who will help you through every stage of the process
- We have access to over 130 online free courses all offered at no additional cost to yourself (some worth up to £1000!) – More Details
- At the end of 6 months, we can provide advice on the next steps for the participant, including progression into an apprenticeship, retaining the person or supporting them into alternative work.
Click the links below for example applications relevant to your location:Kickstart Employer Agreement Within SCR
Kickstart Employer Agreement Outside SCR
JOIN THE NATIONAL EFFORT TO SUPPORT OUR YOUNG PEOPLE INTO EMPLOYMENT
Offer applies to anyone 16-24 years old claiming universal credit.
The job placements created with Kickstart funding must be new jobs. They must not:
- Replace existing or planned vacancies
- Cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment
If you are looking to create fewer than 30 Kickstart programmes, you need to apply through a Gateway Organisation. This is where the Source Academy can step in and support you.
Complete the form below today and help Kickstart a young person’s career that will benefit your organisation: