in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - for eligibility please speak to us directly
One of Yorkshire's leading suppliers of kitchens is looking to take on a hardworking ambitious apprentice in their busy warehouse. If you are looking to work in an environment with great prospects, apply now!
Duties Will Include:
* Unloading of vehicles for goods inwards, ensuring that inbound delivery notes correspond to the items being unloaded, signing and dating inbound delivery paperwork.
* Picking of products for loading onto our vehicles for delivery to customers, ensuring that the product codes correspond to the codes on the outbound delivery paperwork, initialing line by line to confirm picked.
* Checking of items picked by a fellow warehouse operative by checking codes against the products, initial to confirm checked.
* Loading and signing onto our delivery vehicles items 'picked' all the time cross referencing product codes.
* Stock moves as instructed by the Warehouse manager
* Stock counts as instructed by the Warehouse manager
* General warehouse duties and housekeeping including keeping the areas clean and tidy.
* Accompanying drivers on deliveries to help unload vehicles, when required
* Dealing with customers face to face
Hard working, team player, organised
* Good understanding of numbers,
* Able to work using own initiative,
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Supply Chain Warehouse. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
£156 per week
40 hours per week Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays
Option to become warehouse manager or move into sales
The business manufacture sell and supply kitchens to the trade and public across England from Cumbria down to the bottom side of London. The business has a warehouse and a sales counter and sells mainly to the general public.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||08 May 2019|
|Start date:||20 May 2019|