At the Source Academy we welcome learners who may have a learning difficulty and/or disability and we encourage you to let us know if you need support as soon as you can, so that we can offer the best support possible.
We will strive to make all reasonable adjustments to help you achieve your potential.
This may include:
- Additional support with English maths and Information Technology
- Dedicated 1-1 tutor support sessions
- Small group workshops
- Access to resources and technologies such as laptops, digital voice recording and video recording, headphones, reading rulers and colour overlays
- Access arrangements can be made for support when taking tests or examinations which could include the use of a reader, extra time, use of a scribe or oral language modifier
- Signposting to specialist support organisations