in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience in most aspects of "Business to Business" marketing.
Duties Will Include:
* Working within the Marketing Team, supporting the implementation of marketing plans and general marketing activities
* Get involved in the organisation of Trade Shows
* Provide assistance to ensure the team has appropriate access to required materials
* Get involved in Digital Marketing:
- Website maintenance and construction
- Updating website content and downloads
- Monitoring traffic levels, SEO / keyword performance
- Constructing and monitoring online advertising campaigns
* Assist in the production of support materials
* Gather and collate marketing information, design, proof reading and organising photography.
* Undertake research as per instruction which may include researching new product opportunities and monitoring competitor activity etc.
* Entering marketing contacts into the contacts database
* Raising purchase orders
* Maintaining correct filing systems for marketing documents
* Answer, screen and transfer telephone enquiries
* Handle requests for information and data
* Resolve basic administrative problems and enquiries
* Undertake general clerical / support duties.
* Self-motivated / self-starter
* Strives to achieve
* Quick learner with ability to learn new techniques and apply effectively
* Good decision making
* Ability to self-manage / work autonomously and with initiative
* Creative flair and eye for detail
* Good work ethic; shows dedication to role, responsibilities and workload with commitment to deliver
* 5 GCSE's (including Maths and English A-C) / L2 Apprenticeship in a relevant subject
* Computer literacy, particularly using Microsoft Office and experience using any Digital Marketing platform is desirable, including Wordpress, Actinic and Magento.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* A Keen interest in marketing, communication and Digital Marketing
* Ability to work as part of a team and individually
* Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and efficiency
* Ability to handle and react positively to change, to be flexible and handle uncertainty
The successful candidate will study a level 2 in Marketing. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
39 Hours Per Week. Monday - Friday
£230.00 Per Week
Work towards other qualifications that will enhance knowledge within the business.
The business supply critical equipment to some of the leading names in the most demanding industries. Their magnetic technology is widely used at leading worldwide companies and in major development projects, all requiring a guarantee of equipment performance.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||31 October 2018|
|Start date:||14 November 2018|