in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Do you want to get your foot in the door of a very dynamic, forward thinking legal firm? This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. APPLY NOW!
Duties will include:
* Provide support and assistance across various teams.
* Help with general project tasks which may involve working across project management, digital and marketing communications.
* Assist in providing necessary market information and other facts necessary to address briefs.
* Offer creative input and suggestions when required.
* Upload and update websites.
* Handle a range of digital media, edit photographs, upload videos and manage on-line content.
* Conduct social media related research.
* Prepare mail shots to database of clients, with offers and new products.
* Manage databases, keeping your spreadsheets clean and fresh.
* Liaise with external agencies, such as print suppliers or newspapers and magazines.
* Work alongside your Line Manager to implement SEO strategies.
* Assist in organising and hosting events and exhibitions.
* Develop your organisational skills, formulate a content calendar, manage timelines and report on issues/trends.
* To have a passion for Marketing
* Ideally to have had experience using social media platforms including email and web
* Good level of Maths and English
* Familiarity with content management platforms
* Digital organisational skills, including computerised file and folder organisation
* Personal organisational skills, including time keeping and workspace management
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Enthusiasm, reliability, flexibility and self-motivation
* Good attention to detail
* Creative frame of mind
* A genuine interest in digital and print marketing
The successful candidate will study a level 2 in Marketing. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
35.75 Hours Per Week. Monday to Friday (8.45 am to 5.00 pm with 1 hour lunch)
£132.00 Per Week
The progression is to Marketing level 3
The Solicitors is a dynamic and forward thinking legal firm with offices in Doncaster and Sheffield. Established for over 100 years, and very well regarded within the legal sector.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||06 September 2018|
|Start date:||17 September 2018|