in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Meadowhall for anyone who is interested in Customer Service. We are looking for a professional individual who can deliver a helpful and high-quality service. Is this you APPLY NOW!!
Skills You Will Need to Demonstrate:
* Checking and assisting with stock
* Deliveries monitoring
* Display the sale and replenishment of gift cards and accessories
* Monitoring and replenishment of general resourcing, e.g, Mall Guides.
* At all times following procedures to minimise loss and ensure Health & Safety of oneself and others
* Assist with processing and storage of customer information
* Collect+ orders and returns
* Assisting with the delivery of specific reception services including the processing of lost property and follow all protocols whilst liaising with internal/external customers and stakeholders
* Assisting in the setting up and active participation in promotions and events, including moving equipment and assisting colleagues and customers
* Monitoring of resources and equipment, responding to customer queries, booking in customers and moving equipment at the shop mobility desk
* Checking and monitoring of resources and equipment, responding to customer enquiries, monitoring the free soh play sessions and assisting with general housekeeping always
Skills you will need to demonstrate as part of the qualification:
* Must have good communication and interpersonal skills - The ability to communicate clearly and with confidence to customers retailers and other team members
* The ability to demonstrate customer centred behaviours including empathy, sensitivity, patience and respect
* Must always be trust worthy and be able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
* Good problem solving and decision skills
As part of the qualification the successful candidate will undertake meaningful project duties that have been agreed with the employer. The project duties are now a requirement of the Customer Service Practitioner Standard where the candidate will be supported throughout by their employer and work based learning tutor.
Hours and Wage:
40 Hours Per Week. Earliest start 8:00am latest finish 9:00pm (possibly later at peak times). 5 days between Monday and Sunday.
£166.40 Per Week
Meadowhall is the region's favourite shopping destination, covering 1.4 million sq feet of floor space and inhabits 290 store from top independent and international brands, 50 places to eat and drink, and an 11- screen cinema.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Vacancy Type:||Customer Service|
|Application deadline:||11 October 2018|
|Start date:||22 October 2018|