in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
A role demanding excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to work using your own initiative. You will need to be able to develop excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels and communicate well with members of the public.
You will be confident, enthusiastic and deeply committed to providing a high quality service to the Medical and Legal Admin Services team but also to our clients/customers.
Duties Will Include:
* Entering client's records onto systems such as clinic office and creating client files when new instructions received
* Typing dictations if and when required
* Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
* Carrying out general clerical duties to include filing, typing, photocopying and scanning
* Maintain and secure correspondence, records and documents relating to the clients
* Process incoming correspondence and respond appropriately
* Maintain internal computer records and filing systems
* Ensure up to date knowledge of policies, procedures, services and relevant legislation
* Any other duties as commensurate with the role
* Ability to communicate with staff and patients in a pleasant and effective manner
* Ability to undertake all aspects of administration in accordance with the requirements of the patients
* Ability to be self motivating and innovative
* Good organisation skills, paying particular attention to detail.
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
* Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Good typing and keyboard skills.
* A good level of English language and grammar.
* We would also expect a high level of integrity as you will have access to confidential records.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours per week Monday- Friday to cover hours flexibly between 08:30 to 05:30
£159.38 per week
Potential to progress into permanent position within the company. Definite career progression opportunities.
Medical & Legal Admin Services (MLAS) is committed to providing high quality, maximum efficiency and excellent service to our customers. We pride ourselves on our innovation and willingness to go the extra mile.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||05 January 2019|
|Start date:||21 January 2019|