Microsoft Word is the most widely used computer programme.
It is essential for creating documents, writing letters, and building reports. Our Microsoft Training courses will take you through all the features of the programme to give employees the confidence to use the programme in their day to day work. Detailed below are some of the subjects which are covered during training.
- Learn how to effectively use styles to standardise text
- Learn how to insert tables, Quick Parts and Building Blocks
- Learn how to create section headers and footers
- Work with graphics such as SmartArt, pictures and WordArt
- Learn how to use and create templates
- Learn how to create letters using data sources
- Learn how to work with forms
- Learn how to create complex documents with footnotes, indexes and cross-references
- Understand how to use the track changes function and how to compare documents
- Learn how to create and modify macros