in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for an Administration Apprentice to help keep us organised, streamlined and in tip top shape!
Duties Will Include:
* Contacting customers to arrange their deliveries and communicate other important information about their orders.
* Issuing customers with invoices.
* Administrative tasks in relation to daily deal sites, marketplaces and couriers.
* Invoice checking, note taking, updating spreadsheets, running reports to support teams across the company.
* Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system in a fun yet professional manner, as well as welcoming any visitors at Monster House.
* A positive and forward-thinking approach.
* Team work as well as having initiative to work on your own.
* Own transport
* Must like Cake
* Excellent verbal communication and written skills
* Great attention to detail
* Organisation and good time management - you'll be expected to juggle multiple tasks at once
* Minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C (Graded 9-5) or equivalent
* Have at least Level 2 English and Math's equivalent
* Excellent IT and Microsoft Office knowledge
The Successful candidate will study a level 2 in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours Per Week. Mon - Fri
£187.50 Per Week
Apprentice can work towards a level 3 qualification, providing they succeed in the role.
Who are we? Monster Group (UK) Ltd is a thriving online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market, we are always looking at new and innovative ways to continue with our growth and success, and to ultimately take over the world!
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||14 March 2019|
|Start date:||25 March 2019|