We’re on the lookout for young people aged 16 to 24 to join our 12 week traineeship programme – a pre-apprenticeship/employability programme for unemployed young people.
Our next programme starts Monday, 29th January.
What is a traineeship?
A traineeship is an employability programme which gives young people aged 16 - 24 an opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and improve your maths and English if needed. The programmes can last up to a maximum of six months but typically last around 12 weeks with content tailored to your individual career needs.
At The Source, we offer traineeships in Business Admin, Retail, Customer Service, Warehousing and Hospitality, and our programmes are supported by employers such as Meadowhall, Boots, House of Fraser, Marks & Spencer and Sheffield Markets, as well as many others.
The benefits of a traineeship
- You’ll be able to build your CV with valuable work experience that will help you find your first job or apprenticeship.
- You’ll get to learn new skills from your work experience and what employers are looking for
- Employability training helps you get ready for your first job or apprenticeship
- You’ll get help with functional skills – Maths, English and ICT
- You’ll get feedback from your work experience to show your future employer, and in some cases, you might be offered an apprenticeship
Kick start your career with a Traineeship!
To find out more or to sign onto the Traineeship, please come to the information session on Tuesday, 23rd January at 11am at the Virgin Money Lounge on Fargate, Sheffield.
You can register your interest in our Traineeship Programme here - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Jan_Traineeship