in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
This Office Administration Apprentice role has arisen due to increased need for support in our administration team. You will be working in our office under the supervision of experienced staff. We help you obtain new skills to manage on-line software, how to sort documents, and basic communication on the reception.
Duties Will Include:
Your role is to assist the office's administration in basic day to day duties, for example;
* Sorting/review candidates application documents
* Copy/prepare registration documents packages
* Help in packing/addressing correspondence etc
* After training - possibly take more receptionist roles like telephone appointment confirmations and learn new skills on digital advertisement
* Assist in social media marketing or data basic research
* Help in updating Interview Booking Calendar
* Learn how to prepare job adverts and new technologies used on recruitment board is beneficial
* You will be part of our team and we provide day to day and step by step training to help you learn more skills and improve your personality
* As an Office Admin Assistant-Apprentice in the office, you will work to help our admin and develop relationship with our office staff and learning 360 recruitment processes;
Register new candidates
Temporary staff management
* There is an excellent career opportunity for career growth both within the branch and the company network as a whole.
* Willingness to contact candidates
* Be positive with a good sense of humour
* Ready to learn new skills
* Interested in transport
* Happy to learn basic duties and types of our recruitment roles:
recruitment logistics services
* Be open minded - happy to learn how to manage communications ways:
* Have good writing
* Verbal communication skills - is essential
* Min. basic IT and Marketing Skills (like social media)
As part of the qualification the successful candidate will undertake meaningful project duties that have been agreed with the employer. The project duties are now a requirement of the Business Administrator Standard where the candidate will be supported throughout by their employer and work based learning tutor.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 hours Per Week. Mon - Fri. (9.00am - 5.00pm)
£168.75 Per Week.
The candidate will work towards a level 4 qualification should they be successful in the role.
Narvia are a driver recruitments agencies for class 1 and class 2 HGV among other logistics transportation.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||14 May 2018|
|Start date:||28 May 2018|