in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
Are you looking to work in fast paced office environment with great potential to progress?
Duties Will Include:
* To open all new matters on our internal system within 48 hours of receipt
* To accurately input information into the tile opening system
* To send out client care letters on new matters within 48 hours of receipt of the instructions
* To send out initial letters to the estate's agent and other parties' solicitors
* Taking money on account from clients
* Ad hoc phone cover
* Prepare and provide quotes
* Input ID on the system
* To keep up to date spreadsheets of the tile opening figures
* To email the file opening figures to the fee earners and management each week
* Hard working
* Quick to learn
* Good attention to detail
5 GCSE's including English at grade C or above
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration level 2 This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
36.25 Hours Per Week. Mon - Fri (9.00am until 5.15pm)
£145.00 Per Week
Progression to administrator, secretary, legal assistant or fee earner
Parker Rhodes are one of the leading solicitors in Yorkshire and have been advising businesses and professional and individuals for generations. We o?er a friendly compassionate service, helping people through some of the most difficult or confusing times of their lives.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||05 January 2019|
|Start date:||21 January 2019|