in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
We have successfully worked with a range of apprentices across the group over many years and view our apprentices as the continuing life blood of the company. Both the Production Director and the Accounts Manager both started with the company as apprentices many years ago. There is currently an opportunity for an apprentice to join our busy Automotive Sales team. The successful candidate will have a good level of self- confidence, drive and motivation in order to learn quickly to initially support a busy sales team, working towards taking on sales accounts of their own.
Duties Will Include:
* Answering the telephone and talking to customers
* Using computer software to access information, record information and then pass on appropriate information
* Support other departments
* Take orders from customers and input them into the computer
* Liaise with colleagues, including those in the Distribution and Accounts department. Leading to selling and upselling products once confident.
* Confident when speaking to people, both face to face and over the phone.
* An interest in the automotive industry - cars, caravans and towing. Self-motivated and driven with a desire to learn and progress.
* The ability to work within a team environment yet to be able to work independently over time.
* Polite and courteous with the desire to provide excellent customer service.
* Able to use basic computer software, with the ability to learn simple applications
* Excellent telephone manner
* A general basic understanding of Mathematics, English and IT is needed
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
£166.50 per week
37 Hours Per Week. Monday - Friday
The opportunity to work towards a higher qualification.
PCT is a long established family owned and ran business. With a heritage spanning over 91 years, PCT prides itself on its reputation for quality and service. With 70 employees working from three sites on the Industrial Estate, there are opportunities for any new employees to grow and develop within an excellent working environment.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||18 June 2019|
|Start date:||24 June 2019|