in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
Are you organised, do you love to be busy throughout the day? Are you looking for a role that will challenge and stretch you? Then apply now. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that will give you the best start.
Duties Will Include:
* Act as main point of contact for Business Development Managers ensuring all information is communicated to them in an effective and efficient manner, along with maintaining their planners and calendars.
* Act on all job 'invitations', re-actives' and general enquiries,
* Prepare all job quotation files for all customer visits undertaken by the Business Development Managers.
* Pre-populate computerized quotations, enter all additional information on the quote book ensuring Business Development Managers have all available information in order for them to prepare a quotation in an effective and efficient manner.
* Continually update and maintain the quote book ensuring all information is current and correct until the project go's live.
* On completion of quotations proof read all information ensuring pricing and quantities are accurate and then send to the customer using e-mail and update the quote book with additional information.
* If a quotation is successful work with the Purchase Co-Ordinator to order all non-stock materials for live jobs using agreed procedures.
* Assist the Business Development Managers in the preparation of ASDA's balance score card using information taken from quotations.
* Before the job file goes to the live team ensure all required paperwork is correct, completed and stored within the file.
* Prepare all customer specific reports, i.e. ASDA/City Facilities, along with required balance score cards in an effective and efficient manner in order to satisfy the KPI's
* Chase up customer racking safety inspections, to include sending annual reminders, using the inspections programme (ACT) passing on all enquires on to Business Development Managers so that they can be quoted.
* All inspection quotations must be processed using the same procedures as other quotations and passed to the live team when the inspection becomes live.
* Regularly chase up previous quotations, in order to identify any reasons as to why orders weren't placed.
* Participate in departmental meetings by taking minutes, distributing them to attendees and compiling the action plan ready for any subsequent meeting.
* File data and perform other routine administrative tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
* Maintains confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
* Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
* Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
* Effectively use interpersonal and communication skills
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer
* Able to use software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
* Maintain an established work schedule.
* Use creativity and independent thought to resolve issues.
* Effectively use organization and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
* Three GCSE passes A - C or equivalent (to include Maths & English)
* Level 2 NVQ in Business and Admin (or equivalent)
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 Business Administrator qualification. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
£230.63 Per Week
37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Progression onto a higher qualification.
The Rack Group name is synonymous within the industrial storage equipment industry for its continued mission to improve all aspects of safety associated with racking inspections, racking maintenance and racking protection.
Over the years we have worked with the biggest names in retail to create bespoke racking repair systems and methods of keeping costs to an absolute minimum. The Rack Group`s expertise and dedication to enhancing all safety aspects associated with the use of storage equipment, have resulted in the development of our award-winning service "Rack Aid" which follows closely and where possible exceeds the recommendations laid out in European Standards and SEMA guidelines for pallet racking safety.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||10 April 2019|
|Start date:||22 April 2019|