in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
Are you organised, do you love to be busy throughout the day? Are you looking for a role that will challenge and stretch you? Then apply now. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that will give you the best start.
Duties Will Include:
* Assist the project live team by taking incoming calls, filtering calls and passing them onto the relevant team member.
* Attend weekly meetings to discuss projects and scheduling along with the results from investigations into site issues, whilst taking minutes.
* Assist with the preparation of installers' job packs for all projects as soon as they become live using the computerized system ensuring all relevant information is entered.
* Contact customers to book in low level works as agreed by Project Live Manager.
* Prepare black folders by checking that all relevant and required documentation is present.
* Assist the Project Live Co-Ordinator when required with the booking of all and accommodation for live projects, acting on all issues as and when they arise.
* Prepare profit and loss information for all projects with the allocation of purchases, labour and mileage readings (from tracking system) to costings throughout projects as and when they occur.
* Record all issues, findings and feedback throughout a project and at the end of work discuss these with the project live team in order to resolve them.
* Update an electronic report on a weekly basis showing all issues, feedback, any non-conformities and KPI's (from the board). These findings must be analyzed monthly and an updated report must be presented to the team at least monthly.
* Assist with ensuring that all paperwork in job files are accurate and complete prior to the job becoming live and before it is passed to the Finance department for invoicing.
* Assist with the preparation of an inspections project file, to include hazard sheets, drawings and photos etc. and give to the Business Development Managers for quoting as soon as they are available (daily if possible).
* File and manage all digital data along with scanned copies of non-digital data in a computerized file taking into account the Data Protection Act.
* Maintains confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
* Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
* Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
* Knowledge and understanding of customers' specific electronic systems and processes in regards to installation projects.
* Maintain an established work schedule.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships
* Effectively use interpersonal and communication skills
* Effectively use organisation and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
* Apply technical expertise, experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
* Use creativity and independent thought to resolve issues
* Effectively work with teams in order to accomplish set goals and targets.
* Operate a variety of standard office machines, including computers and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and a photocopy machine.
* Understand the Data Protection Act (relevant to job role).
* Three GCSE passes A - C or equivalent
* Level 2 NVQ in Business and Admin (or equivalent)
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 Business Administrator qualification. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
£230.63 Per Week
37.5 Hours Per Week (Mon-Fri)
Progression onto a higher qualification
The Rack Group name is synonymous within the industrial storage equipment industry for its continued mission to improve all aspects of safety associated with racking inspections, racking maintenance and racking protection.
Over the years we have worked with the biggest names in retail to create bespoke racking repair systems and methods of keeping costs to an absolute minimum. The Rack Group`s expertise and dedication to enhancing all safety aspects associated with the use of storage equipment, have resulted in the development of our award-winning service "Rack Aid" which follows closely and where possible exceeds the recommendations laid out in European Standards and SEMA guidelines for pallet racking safety.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||10 April 2019|
|Start date:||22 April 2019|