in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
A fantastic opportunity to join small but rapidly growing manufacturing business who are recruiting for a business administration apprentice. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of administration along with looking after the accounts for the business. Gain a recognised qualification, whilst gaining invaluable work experience and earning!
Duties Will Include:
* Keeping accounts up to date
* Chasing debtors
* Providing main reception duties
* Dealing with customer queries
* Use of company CRM. Full Training will be given.
* Day to day office duties, scanning, dealing with company post etc
* Confident on the telephone
* Able to work with a level of discretion
* GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above
* Any previous accounts experience beneficial but not necessary
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
35 hours per week
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
£140.00 per month
Progression to an autonomous accounts role
Rupert's Ingredients is a small but rapidly growing food ingredients manufacturing business. We are looking for an Accounts and Administration Apprentice to join the busy team. Room for the correct candidate to grow as our business grows
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||10 July 2019|
|Start date:||22 July 2019|