in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
We are looking for a rising star to Work in a busy, productive sales office in the waste removal sector, dealing with a variety of enquires and supporting business growth activities.
Duties Will Include
* 1st point of contact for all customer enquires via phone and email Build rapport and collect information to determine customer needs.
* Clearly explain the service provided and manage customer expectations.
* Demonstrate patience and calmness whilst dealing with clients and other members of the team.
* Taking card payments over the phone from customers.
* Managing diary system for the collection teams.
* Creating and amending invoices and quotations.
* Helping out with company social media pages.
* Creating and writing blogs for company website.
* Assisting with sales and marketing campaigns.
Friendly and confident telephone manner. Eager and willing to learn and progress. Happy to work in a fast paced working
* Good level of both written and verbal English.
* Good IT skills.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage
35 Hours per Week
£157.50 per week
Potential to progress to permanent position within the business.
Clearance and Clean-Up Ltd have an impeccable track record of providing hundreds of people, companies and organisations in Sheffield and throughout Yorkshire with a wide range of quality services. Since 2010 the company is owned and managed by Tom Pickering, who gained a fundamental appreciation of leadership and a wide range of priceless organisational skills from his time as a Royal Navy supervisor and team leader. Over the years Tom has forged a highly motivated, passionate and dedicated team capable of dealing with a multitude of services in many different environments. Great importance is given to being 'green', whether through recycling or reusing items or using the most environmentally friendly products when cleaning. Clearance and Clean-Up Ltd benefit from two teams. One in Sheffield and one in Leeds, which allows for excellent local and regional coverage
|Vacancy Type:||Customer Service|
|Application deadline:||05 December 2018|
|Start date:||10 December 2018|