in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Dynamic, energetic, self-motivated enthusiastic member of staff required to train as an excellent sales representative to join are fun sales team.
Duties Will Include
* Calling Schools, Hotels, Corporate venues, Production Companies, Community Venues, and Residential Homes.
* Arranging meetings to visit them face to face.
* Inbound Customer Service Pre planning for meetings.
* Assisting the Marketing group with promotions and event awareness.
* General Administration - Pipeline Management, follow up details via email, Booking Forms, enter details into the Business System, confirmation emails, enter into business diary, logistics for events. Team meetings and strategy meetings. Customer service update calls. Up selling package deals
* We require highly flexible ambitious team players who are not afraid to work hard, learn new skills, quickly and embrace change and fast exciting new projects.
* We encourage a growth mentality offering staff opportunities to climb the ladder to success and achieve full potential.
* This requires commitment in all areas of life. If you are strong dynamic and dedicated to achieve success you will fit the bill.
* The candidate must have excellent communication skills and a good knowledge of IT.
* Must be willing to learn new skills.
* An interest in the production, film, TV, and entertainment industry will definitely help.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Sales Framework. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage
35 Hours per Week. 9 - 5 Monday To Friday
£157.50 Per Week
Sales Level 3
Say Two Productions has been established for over twenty five years. The Company are a national and international companies working in a number of sectors, education, community, international, corporate and training.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||19 March 2019|
|Start date:||01 April 2019|