in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Street CraneXpress (part of the SCX Group) working in a Business Administrator Apprenticeship role, learning to understand all five departments of the business with the end goal working to support the business where necessary, completing varied administrative duties.
Duties Will Include:
* Handle inbound calls and customer enquiries, assist all customers, identify their needs and provide knowledgeable assistance to help customers select the correct products to service their needs.
* Use planning software to allocate jobs to engineers, order parts/plant, and make arrangements with the customer.
* Serve customers on the trade counter.
* Promote new products/services in order to seek opportunities to make add-on sales and increase revenue.
* Consult on, accept orders, and verify all order information for accuracy (including customer information, payment method, shipping information and special instructions if required) in order to ensure prompt delivery for complete customer satisfaction.
* Research and resolve customer issues as needed or forward difficult queries on to appropriate company personnel.
* Notify customers of any delays as needed.
* Adhere to guidelines, procedures and internal processes as required.
* Develop a solid commercial and financial awareness over time.
* Perform filing and other administrative duties such as updating software systems.
* Enter sales orders and purchase orders into the system, check order statuses to assist customer queries.
* Check stock into the warehouse and log into the system, arranging stock replenishment as required.
* Pick stock ready for despatch and distribution.
* Manage APC Courier next day delivery service (picking and packaging orders for carrier delivery, input details into the online portal, print labels and manifest).
* Be adaptable to change, flexible and able to work unsupervised using own initiative
* Active team member
* Have a genuine desire to learn and have a career in business
* A good standard of English and Maths (GCSE's C and above or equivalent)
* Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
* Be able to communicate confidently both over the phone and face to face
* Good attention to detail
The successful candidate will study a Level 3 Business Administration standard. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours Per Week
£168.75 per week
Monday to Friday 08:45 to 17:00 (with a 45 minute lunch break)
Progression to a permanent role within the company for the right candidate.
Street CraneXpress Ltd is the UK's National Crane Service Provider. Street CraneXpress undertakes overhead crane service, maintenance and inspection as well as offering an unrivalled range of overhead lifting equipment installation services.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||09 July 2019|
|Start date:||22 July 2019|