At The Source Academy we are committed to providing you with the best possible learning experience that enables you to fulfil your goals. All of our learners are entitled to expect:
- Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) throughout your programme.
- Caring, friendly, qualified staff to support your learning and career aims.
- A learning environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
- An induction programme to agree your Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and provide you with access to your e-portfolio and learning resources.
- A range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies which match your learning aims and are appropriate to your learning style and programme.
- High quality learning experiences delivered by professional tutors and practitioners.
- Regular progress reviews, guidance and support from your tutor to ensure you are making good progress.
- Access to resources and additional support for learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
- Additional support in areas such as Maths, English and ICT.
- Opportunities to express your views through surveys, questionnaires and reviews.
- Access to a formal appeals and complaints procedure.
- Help and advice on the progression routes and options available to support your personal and career aspirations.
Equality & Diversity
At The Source Academy we are all committed to achieving equality for our learners, our staff and everyone who uses our services. We aim to ensure all our learners, whatever their ability or background, benefit from high quality education and career opportunities.
We celebrate difference and whatever the backgrounds, cultures, beliefs, sexual orientation, gender or physical abilities of our learners we are united in supporting them to realise their ambitions and to fulfil their potential.