The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is designed to provide continued support to managers in dealing with health and safety issues in the workplace. Delegates must have passed the full IOSH Managing Safely course within the last 3 years to be eligible to attend this course.
Specifically, the course aims to:
- Revise key management responsibilities from the full IOSH Managing Safely course
- Update relevant changes in good practice guidance, legislation and standards
This course is approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), Europe's leading body for health and safety.
The course will cover relevant issues such as:
- Revisiting managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
Delegates are required to undertake a multi-format assessment. Delegates who successfully complete the assessment are rewarded with an IOSH Managing Safely Refresher certificate.
For further information or to book one of our courses,
Contact our team today on 0114 263 5650.
Available training sessions for this course:
|Start Date||Time||Available Places|
|Monday, March 26, 2018||09:00 to 17:00||12|