Anyone can be affected by a mental health condition either themselves or a family member, friend or colleague.
This course builds on the Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health and covers a wider range of mental health conditions and goes into detail on the range of therapy and professional support that a person may be given by professional bodies during treatment for a mental health condition.
The course is suitable for all persons within a workplace but is aimed at those who hold a supervisory/managerial level position and who have responsibility for implementing a positive mental health culture and responsibility for First Aid for Mental Health within an organisation.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
Please note: Prices for this course are subject to VAT.
For further information or to book one of our courses,
contact our team today on 0114 263 5653 or 0114 263 5660. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available training sessions for this course:
|Start Date||Time||Available Places|