The Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness is designed to help employees recognise fire safety issues in the workplace, and understand how to react when the fire alarm sounds. The course is designed for all employees, those with no specific fire safety role, those undertaking induction training and as an introduction for those who intend to move on to further fire safety training.
This qualification covers:
- Main causes and effects of fires in the workplace
- Duties and responsibilities (of employers, employees and fire wardens)
- Procedures in the event of a fire
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Fire prevention measures
- Fire risk management, including risk assessment
- The fire triangle
- Fire risk control measures (active and passive)
- Reporting fire safety issues
- Portable fire-fighting equipment
- Simple checks of portable fire-fighting equipment
Fire safety is assessed by a multiple choice exam and is delivered at The Source and lasting half a day. All course materials are included.
If you require training delivered onsite, please contact 0114 2635650 for a quotation.
For further information or to book one of our courses,
contact our team today on 0114 263 5632 or 0114 263 5660. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.
Available training sessions for this course:
|Start Date||Time||Available Places|