When you promote staff into supervisor positions, you need to be confident that they can manage their team to deliver excellent service. One day, they’re ‘one of the team’; the next, they’re supervising it – this requires a whole new range of skills, and making the transition isn’t always easy.
Frontline Management Solutions will help develop your staff into efficient and respected supervisors and managers. It covers all the most important areas they’ll need to cope with, from building teams to training, and uses exercises, case studies, practical examples and clear guidelines to give them the skills they need to achieve the best results.
The benefits of good management
- Encourages strong leadership - helps to increase the competitive edge of your business
- Ensures your managers give the right support to their teams - improved customer experience
- Trained managers build relationships with employees - increased employee and company productivity and customer satisfaction
Participants on this certificated programme will gain valuable skills and techniques and will be eligible to wear the WorldHost pin badge which recognises management excellence.
What will delegates learn?
- An understanding of the key fundamentals which make a good retail manager and the key responsibilities of a frontline manager
- How to create high performing teams and how to coach for high performance
- How to empower the team to deliver excellent customer service
- How to hire and train for success
- How to manage change and productivity while focusing on the customer
- How to implement the above and create winning business strategies
Customised training: this programme can be customised to meet the specific needs of your business following a detailed needs assessment by a licensed trainer (costs will vary).
For further information or to book one of our courses,
contact our team today on 0114 263 5632 or 0114 263 5660. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available training sessions for this course:
|Start Date||Time||Available Places|