No matter what part of the service industry you represent, helping your staff understand the role they play in selling your products and services is vital.
This programme will help them understand how they can influence customers’ purchasing decisions and the benefits of selling beyond the basics.
The benefits of good customer service selling skills
- Encourages customer loyalty - happy customers become repeat customers
- Reduces costs to attract new customers
- Helps businesses to maximise profit from its most valuable resource - staff!
- Equips your team with the confidence and skills to sell
Participants in this certificated programme will gain valuable skills and techniques and be eligible to wear the WorldHost pin badge which recognises exceptional customer service and selling skills.
What will delegates learn?
- An understanding of the sales cycle and how they can influence customer purchasing decisions
- The value of knowing your products/services by listening to the needs of your customers
- An understanding of the impact of ‘moments of truth', looking at the business through the eyes of the customer
- The benefits of selling beyond the basics
Customised training: this programme can be customised to meet the specific needs of your business following a detailed needs assessment by a licensed trainer (costs will vary).
For further information or to book one of our courses,
contact our team today on 0114 263 5632 or 0114 263 5660. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available training sessions for this course:
|Start Date||Time||Available Places|