The Source Academy Work Programme
The whole programme runs for a total of two years, and you stay with The Source for up to 44 weeks but we do hope that we will have supported you to find employment before then.
At The Source, we think we're different. We want to make your Work Programme work for you, with a personal approach to help you find employment.
Take a look at just a few of the things we can do for you:
- You will have a Personal Adviser who will listen, help and encourage you to achieve your job goals.
- We will meet with you in person at least twice a month. At The Source we tailor what we do to suit your needs. This may be through one to one meetings with your Adviser as well as group sessions.
- We will discuss and agree your short term and long term job goals, and the steps you can take to achieve them, so you identify the right job for you.
- We will work with you to help you find employment by improving your skills and confidence which will in turn make you more employable.
We will work through a range of important tasks which will set you on the road for success in employment.
These include the following:
- Create a CV
- Develop your Interview Skills to search and apply for jobs on internet
- Optimising your Potential; pointing out skills you didn't even know you had!
- Goal Setting
- We give you key hints and tips for job searching, including where to look, how to apply and how to achieve success