Do you want to work for an award winning training organisation?
The Source Academy is a leading provider of training, development and conferencing facilities for the local community and businesses in the Sheffield and Leeds City Region. The Source was established in 2003 and since then has built a strong national reputation as a specialist apprenticeship and commercial training provider. We contribute to regional, social and economic regeneration strategies, connecting disadvantaged communities to new economic opportunities.
The Source has exciting and ambitious plans for growth over the next few years and is looking for a highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our Operations Team. We are looking to recruit Tutors, Assessors and Trainers with experience of delivery high quality teaching and learning in the following areas;
Or to express your interest as a variable hours tutor, assessor or trainer, please click here for more information.
Reporting to the Work Based Learning Manager this post will ensure the timely, successful delivery of Apprenticeships and Workplace qualifications. The tutor will support learners on a range of apprenticeships including:
Business Administration (Levels 2,3,4), Management (Levels 2,3,4), Customer Service (Levels 2,3), Retail (Levels 2,3) Marketing, Sales (Level 2)
Closing date: 23/04/2019
The Source has exciting and ambitious plans for growth over the next few years and is looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team.
We are looking for tutors on a sessional basis to support the upskilling of people in non accredited and accredited courses in all sectors that we deliver in.
The Commercial Training Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering the organisation's employer responsive training offer, developing and growing the organisation's offer in response to external demand and appropriate labour market intelligence. The post holder will also directly manage the Commercial Training function of the organisation, including the management of Commercial Training staff.
Skills and Experience required:
* Educated to degree level or have Teaching qualification
* Evidence of continuous professional development
* English & Maths Level 2 Certification (Grade 4 / C GCSE or equivalent)
* ICT Level 2 Certification (Grade 4 / C GCSE or equivalent) (Desirable)
* The ability to facilitate learning opportunities from IAG through to accreditation within the following areas: Health and Safety, First Aid, Security (Including CCTV)
* An in-depth experience of managing a commercial training offer, engaging with employers to respond to demand and coordinate provision.
* Experience of managing Education and Training provision
* Ability to effectively embed Maths and English in training opportunities wherever appropriate.
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, report writing skills, experience of delivering presentations, communicating to staff and stakeholders at all levels.
* Experience of the marketplace in which we operate and the associated opportunities and challenges
* Understanding of the local, regional and national economic drivers and how these influence and impact on our sector
* Current experience of Ofsted and the common inspection framework and the self- assessment and quality improvement process
* Significant experience of curriculum planning and effective use of resources that delivers high quality provision
* Significant experience of successful teaching that has led to high quality outcomes for learners
* Significant experience of developing and implementing initiatives to support the teaching and learning process which has led to improved learner outcomes
Closing date: 15/04/2019
* Full teaching qualifications e.g. Level 5 Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector or Level 5 Diploma in Teaching and Education
* Level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics
* First Aid at Work
* Conflict Management Train the Trainer
* Physical Intervention Train the Trainer
* Relevant Industry experience and evidence of occupational competency and relevant CPD
* Excellent communication skills
* Microsoft Office Skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Flexibility to meet the needs of the business in relation to hours of work and delivery requirements
The post will be an average of 19 hours per week, however flexibility will be required as travel and overnight stays will be required.
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
To see more information about this role or to apply, click here.
The Project Funding and Compliance Officer will be responsible for the compliance, funding and administration of The Source Academy's externally funded projects.
Skills and Experience required:
* 5 GCSEs at Grade C & above
* GCSE Grade C & above or equivalent in English, Maths & IT
* Evidence of ongoing professional development
* Level 3 qualification(s) (Desirable)
* Supervisory or management qualification (Desirable)
* A good level of administration and IT skills
* Demonstrable knowledge and implementation of ESF funding rules
* Track record of working with funding agencies and partners
* Ability to work methodically with large volumes of information to a high level of accuracy
* Ability to plan and prioritise workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to quickly digest new information and adapt swiftly and positively to change
* Able to promote Equal Opportunities in practice
* Experience of working with Microsoft Office products, including Excel
* Experience of managing the compliance of EU funded projects
* Experience of working with computerised administration systems & following procedures
* Experience of working in an administrative, financial and/or compliance environment.
Closing date: 23rd April 2019
Learn more and apply here.