in the Sheffield City Region and beyond
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly
We are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious hard working individual to join our team and help with general office duties
Duties Will Include:
* Assisting the senior office administrator with day to day tasks including:
* Office filing (purchase orders, invoices and sales delivery notes and alike)
* Creating labels for displays
* Sending emails to customers with copy invoices and delivery note
* Answering telephone calls and transferring them to the relevant departments
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn new tasks
* Well- mannered,polite, smart appearance and confident.
Preferred A-C (9-4) GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning, within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours per week. 08:00 to 17:00 Monday-Saturday (day off in the week)
£168.75 per week
Potential to progress into a permanent position within the company and further training
Sheffield based business providing an extensive range of bathroom, kitchen and floor tiles. A bathroom design service is also available
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
|Application deadline:||12 March 2019|
|Start date:||25 March 2019|